Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011







Hello, I'm siting on the back deck enjoying the day as I go through my blackberry and upload all of the pictures to my laptop. I find there is a underlining theme of being outside though pretty boring to some I find it pretty relaxing. I am alone to ponder my thoughts and reflect on the beauty of the moment as walk through the woods. This is one of my favorite places to hike is such a great respite in the middle of the hike the cool airr and spray of water fills the air as you sit and enjoy the sound of the water falling into the pool of black water from a smooth boulder at the edge of the fall. The second area is a pond that I visit where these water lilies pics were taken along with my daughter who is now showing greater interest in hiking and taking pictures is pretty exciting to see and She is also the photographer of my profile picture on this blog (thanks Gab) on this hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment